What We Do
At McCarthy Financial Group, P.A., we want to guide you through the rocky terrain that lies ahead in retirement. The financial landscape is very different in today’s harsh economic climate. The strategies of the past will no longer assure you the retirement you hope to have.
We use the proprietary G.P.S. (Guided.Planning.System) with one goal in mind: to assist our clients in developing a complete, written financial plan, a plan that takes all of today’s retirement concerns into consideration. You deserve a plan that meets your expectations. The Financial G.P.S. can help you get there!
What can the G.P.S. (Guided.Planning.System) help me with?
- Determining the Proper Investment Risk/Safe Ratio
- Having too much risk in your retirement portfolio could be devastating to your financial future. The proper safe/risk ratio often depends on multiple factors that the common investor does not consider. Our Investment Risk Review analyzes your current portfolio’s risk level and helps you determine if you need to make any adjustments. Click here to learn more about determining your proper risk ratio.
- Developing Inflation Adjusted Income for Life
- Our financial planning team specializes in developing custom plans for our clients that help you plan and prepare for a long and prosperous retirement. By positioning a portion of your assets into an I.L.I.P. (Inflation Laddered Income Plan), we are able to create an income plan that considers future inflation, longer life expectancies and helps reduce the fear of running out of money before you die. Contact Us to learn more about developing an income plan in retirement.
- Creating a Written Investment Plan
- Having a written investment plan is more than owning certain stocks and mutual funds or other financial products. Your investments should coincide with one another and work together to decrease your fees, stabilize your retirement income, and protect your hard-earned money. We strive to make sure every client at McCarthy Financial Group, P.A has a written investment plan that achieves their financial objectives in retirement, one that is affordable and reliable. Contact Us to learn more about developing a written plan.